Support the FEF — Volunteer Your Time and Talent
The Fremont Education Foundation is always looking for volunteers. We currently need volunteers in the following areas:
- Band Parents are needed for the After School Band Program. These are like room parents for your child's classroom, but instead you would help the Band Directors with your child's band class
- Learn more about additional After-School Band volunteer opportunities. This page will give you more specific information about volunteer opportunities with the After-School Band Program.
- Program Volunteers. If you are interested in a specific program: After-School Band, Innovative Education Grants, or Guy Emanuele Sports Fund, you can join those planning committees
- Translators. Translation of Fremont Education Foundation Materials into Spanish or Mandarin is needed on a project by project basis.
- Technology Advisors and Team members. Come be part of our improved technology and technology risk team! If you’re an enthusiastic software engineer and can find some time, we could use your input during this phase of the project.
- eBay auction item listers. Our auctions should be online, so if this is something you do or want to do, please contact us. We can offer training by Jill Finlayson, author of Fundraising on eBay
- Assistant Treasurer. – Attention to detail and willingness to pick up mail and do administrative work as needed under the supervision of our treasurer, Beth Rasler. This position has fiduciary responsibility.
- Graphic designers for the creation of a variety of materials, including band t-shirts, posters, flyers, foundation brochures, etc.
If you are interested in volunteering or learning more about joining our Board of Directors please contact us.